Lease Up Only Management Program
TKF Management, Inc., D.B.A. 1st Choice Property Management understands that it is ultimately your Choice to utilize our services. We therefore strive to provide you with the best service possible to ensure we remain your "1st Choice" for professional property management in Tarrant County and surrounding areas.
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you can not choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please contact us or follow this link: http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/FHLaws/index.cfm
I’d like to personally thank you for viewing our Full Service Management information. Our program is based off of 4 generations of property management and over 25+ experience as 1st Choice Property Management. Our proven systems were developed by our family available to you. We will handle everything so you do not have to. Our family owns 40 rental properties and through the years we have suffered the trial and error of what to do and what not to do. Now we are in the position where we are able to pass this experience on to your property.
Please read below for more info regarding our Lease up Management Service Program.
For Additional Information...
We want to hear from you...on your terms...so please either call us directly at the number below or fill out the form and tell us how we may assist you!
Call: (817) 281-1300
or use the form below...
Marketing and Leasing Homes for Rent
- We will run a Comparable Market Analysis and recommend a starting rent rate based off of current market trends.
- Advertising typically begins about 30 days before the home is vacant.
- We Photograph your property and film a Video Tour for internet advertising.
- We use the Realtors Multiple Listing Service to obtain comparables to help produce higher rents and fewer vacancies.
- Yard signs may be placed when needed, where allowed.
- A rigorous tenant screening process assists in placing better tenants.
- As licensed Realtors we utilize the Texas Association of Realtors comprehensive forms to insure protection of your interest and to also comply with applicable local, state, and national laws.
- After contracts are signed and deposits are collected we will turn over the management to you.