Benbrook Property Management
Texas Broker License #9002351
TKF Management, Inc., D.B.A. 1st Choice Property Management understands that it is ultimately your Choice to utilize our services. We therefore strive to provide you with the best service possible to ensure we remain your "1st choice" for Benbrook Property Management.
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you can not choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please contact us or follow this link: http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/FHLaws/index.cfm
Monthly we will provide you a complete Owners Statement showing all activity for your property.
Marketing and Leasing
- Advertising typically begins about 30 days before the home is vacant.
- We use the Realtors Multiple Listing Service to obtain comparables to help produce higher rents and fewer vacancies.
- Yard signs may be placed when needed, where allowed.
- A rigorous tenant screening process assists in placing better tenants.
- We utilize the Texas Association of Realtors comprehensive forms to insure protection of your interest and to also comply with applicable local, state, and national laws.
Active Benbrook Property Management – We don’t just collect the rent
- We document the condition of the property upon move in and move out.
- Rents are due on the first and late after the third.
- We personally call all tenants still owing monies on the morning of the fourth.
- We send a ‘Notice to Vacate’ if the rent is not received when we come in on the fourth.
- We file eviction, on or about, the 10th if the rent is still not paid.
- We attend all court proceedings on your behalf.
- We enforce all provisions of the lease.
- We handle your Home Owners Association correspondence and/or violations.
- We perform an ‘Occupied Viewing’ of your property about 75 days prior to the lease anniversary date, and provide you a written report of that viewing.
Client Communications, Accounting and Monthly Statements
- We utilize a professional and solid accounting system.
- Your monthly statement is sent to you via e-mail in an easy to read and understandable format.
- Copies of paid repair bills are sent to you as an attachment to your monthly owners statement.
- We provide a year-end summary statement and a 1099, making your tax preparation easier.
- Your funds are sent directly to your bank by ACH on the 10th day of the month or the first business day thereafter, and should be posted to your account the morning of the next banking day.
- Our Benbrook property managers keep you informed!
Texas Property Code and Lock Laws pertaining to Rental Properties
For Additional Information...
We want to hear from you...on your terms...so please either call us directly at the number below or fill out the form and tell us how we may assist you!
Call: (817) 281-1300
or use the form below...